These are things you can do:
- Report any nuisance flights with a demand for a response. Note time and date, type of aircraft, and location of flight if available.
- Support this work with a donation to the Chiricachua Regional Council.
- Write to your elected representatives.
- Write federal and state agencies who have an interest this and are likely to be consulted on EIS.
- Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper opposing expanded military training in the Tombstone MOA.
- Sign this online petition.
- Learn more and prepare for the next round of comments.
- Join our mailing list.
- Order a PCS t-shirt.
The Air Force is now preparing the Draft EIS, which is planned to be released in the spring of 2024. After that there will be a public review and comment period, the Final EIS (spring 2025), and the Record of Decision (spring 2025).